Praise the Lord

Sunday, December 17, 2006

another post

I'm wondering whether to write this in Indonesian or in English. I think I need to brush up my Indonesian as I have been having difficulties praying in Bahasa Indonesia, but my English has been so broken that I think it needs refinement as well. Confused! Confused!

Oh well, I am more comfortable writing in English, so be it then.

A friend told me once that the more I read, the more my thoughts can be organized, and the more fluently I can write. Hopefully through this blog, I can learn to write and organize my train of thoughts. It has been a struggle for me, especially when I feel like sharing my thoughts to people so much but I just could not deliver the message well. And I too pray that God will grant me appropriate skills such that I can widen God's works.

I would like to end this post off by writing something that I pasted on my desk :

God, grant us :
eyes that focus on You alone
heart that loves You the most
strength to fight worldly desires
faith to trust and obey

No comments: